Weddings & Events
A wine country wedding to remember!
Oak Meadows is the ideal location for your wedding day celebration. Your guests will relax in the incomparable beauty of the quite, exclusive, countryside filled with the style and charm you've been dreaming of. Seat your guests at the waters' edge, surrounded by the private lake as the Bride and Groom exchange wedding vows on a picture-perfect grassy peninsula. This, and more, is why Oak Meadows will make your wedding day a dream come true. Oak Meadows can accommodate both small and large groups.
Schedule Your Event!
An event that makes a great impression. Oak Meadows is the ideal location for your corporate events. Your guests will relax in the incomparable beauty of the quite, exclusive, countryside filled with the style and charm that will make a lasting impression.
Host Your Event at Oak Meadows from... Fundraisers, Holiday Parties, Family Reunions and Birthday Parties to Outdoor Concerts, Community Events, Business Meetings and Company Picnics.
Contact us for a price quote
Schedule Your Event!
Wedding Planning Tips
Weddings and events are easy at Oak Meadows, because so many of the details are taken care of for you. To make your occasion flow as smoothly as possible, the following tips can be helpful:
- RSVP's are extremely important if you are serving any kind of food, it also helps in finalizing the set-up of tables and chairs.
- Maps are highly recommended to accompany your invitations, we are unable to answer calls giving directions during set-up and wedding, however, through our website, you can obtain exact directions from wherever you are coming.
- Wedding rehearsals are very important! Several rehearsals may be scheduled for the same evening. As a courtesy to the other parties, rehearsals must start on time. Everyone's time is valuable, please be prompt. Rehearsals are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
- Let the photographer know the time frame they have to work within.
- The final appointment is a great time to pay your final payment.
- Visits without an appointment are not allowed. Our gate will be closed and locked, please do not ask winery staff to let you in.
- For bussing service, allow one hour before food is served to one hour after all guests have left. Average workers per guests are one for every 30-50 guests.